- Guidelines & Standards of OperationCONA’s guidelines to a safer and more secure operation that is less vulnerable to lawsuits and insurance claims. It shows authorities and your customers the high standards to which your business subscribes.
- CONA’s United Voicethat lobbies at the national level to prevent animal activists from unfairly closing down or restricting carriage operations.
- Representation of your interests at the American Horse Council and Animal Welfare Councilthat both set policy affecting all carriage and horse owners.
- Driver Handbooka publication developed by our top carriage operators to give you everything you need to know to run a better and more profitable carriage business. It’s a step-by-step manual for training one of our most precious assets, our drivers.
- Your Company Listing on CONA.ORGproviding a nationwide referral service where potential customers can find your company. Your listing includes your company name, business and contact information, and links to your existing web-site and e-mail addresses. For a small fee, members can upgrade their free listing to include a photograph.
- CONA Logo Itemsto proudly display your membership in the world’s best carriage organization, including a membership certificate, decals, embroidered patch, lapel pin and more!