2017 San Antonio Convention
We’re excited to share the details of Convention 2017 in San Antonio with you and get you ready to register. Convention dates are: Wednesday – Saturday, Mar 1-4, 2017. Registration fee is $325 per person. We’ll be staying at the downtown Doubletree Hotel, very near Market Square. We have group reservation rates at $119 per night, and breakfast will be provided.
On Thursday, we’ll be touring Yellow Rose Carriages’ barn and operations. They’ll treat us to a 40-min tour of San Antonio, dropping us for lunch at Rio Rio Cantina. Then we’ll visit the “Battle for Texas” and the Alamo. Dinner will be an amazing dinner cruise along the famous San Antonio Riverwalk.
Our schedule for Friday is packed with great speakers:
- Julie Broadway, President, American Horse Council
- FareHarbor tourism booking company
- Nancy Landry, Royal Carriages New Orleans – online marketing
- Cindy Schonholtz, Animal Welfare Council
- Albert Cleve, Blue Ribbon Farms draft hitches featured on RFD-TV.
Saturday will be our member meeting and dinner banquet, a great opportunity to network and learn about other carriage operations.
1. Use this link to send information FOR EACH REGISTRANT to us: https://San Antonio Registration
2. To pay for your registration with a credit card, follow this link: https://San Antonio convention payment
Registration fee is $325 per person, and payment via paypal includes a 3% convenience fee.
If you prefer to send a check and eliminate the 3% convenience fee of paying online, skip step 2 and mail your check to:
2903 S 600 E
Greenfield IN 46140
We can send you an invoice for your records.
3. To reserve your hotel room, follow this link: <<http://Doubletree Hotel reservation
Please note you will need to complete all three of these steps to finish the registration process. We’re happy to help you at any point – please call Mary at (317) 371-8355 if you need assistance.