CONA is committed
Cona is committed to promoting the humane welfare of carriage animals. We promote quality carriage and customer service. We strive to be the voice of the professional carriage industry by representing our membership and assisting government agencies at the local, state and federal levels.Learn More
About our Members
Our members have access to material, education, aid and support designed to guide them in becoming professional carriage operators who provide quality, reliable and safe horse drawn carriage services.Learn More
Sign up for our newsletter with late breaking carriage business news and advertisers that cater to the carriage trade.
CONA 2016 Convention
CONA 16 will be headed to New Orleans this year as we celebrate our 29th annual convention. The Big Easy will host a weekend full of fun events, historical monuments and delicious food. Click the link to learn more and buy your ticket for this year's event!Learn More
CONA is an international non profit organization which strives to provide an efficient method for clients to find a nearby high quality, professional, independently owned Horse drawn Carriage Company which can satisfy their horse and carriage requirements. CONA provides a support network which is designed to assist member Companies in attaining and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and service.Learn More
- CONA is committed to promoting the humane welfare of carriage animals.
- We promote quality carriage and customer service.
- We strive to be the voice of the professional carriage industry by representing our membership and assisting government agencies at the local, state and federal levels.
- We provide open communications and education for members and the public on the operation and management of the carriage trade.
- We encourage networking and sharing of ideas throughout the industry.